MIC has released new Circular 01/2021/TT-BTTTT (that supplements and amends Circular 11/2020/TT-BTTTT) that took effect on July 01, 2021. THese changes include:
New technical standards
- QCVN 54:2020/BTTTT (for WLAN / BT / Zigbee operates in 2.4GHz band)
- QCVN 74:2020/BTTTT (for 1GHz ~ 40GHz SRD)
- QCVN 117:2020/BTTTT (for land mobile terminals and mobile phones)
- QCVN 122:2020/BTTTT (for LPWAN products and sensors)
- QCVN 101:2020/BTTTT (for lithium batteries used for mobile phone, tablet, laptops)
MIC has removed exemption for transmitter and transceiver operating under 60mW using the range 9 kHz to 400 GHz (products listed under item 2. of the Annex I). However, this change does not impact the exemption of Wi-FI, Zigbee and other 2.4GHz products operating under 60mW that are listed in item 3. of Annex I.