Whether you are planning to sell your product in one country or in multiple countries, NuZeal can take care of your Type Approval and Certification needs upon request. The cost for each Country will be provided in advance with a formal quotation. Our service will identify all the prerequisites such as
- Product Documentation
- Test Reports
- Samples (and necessary test modes/instructions where in-country test is required),
- Authorization letters that are required for us to proceed with the approval application on your behalf.
We endeavor to make this as trouble free as possible and handle all correspondence with the regulatory body and payments of submission and application fees. This will include our management of sample shipments and in-country testing where it is applicable. We will provide frequent and timely reports on the status of your project. Along with the completed certification or type approval NuZeal will also deliver important information for product labeling and end user documentation, where necessary. In many cases we can also assist when a local (in-country) representative must hold the approval or certification. Some certificates are issued with a limited validity according to the regulator’s policies. We can also track the expiry of these certificates and give advance warning of the ones that are due for renewal or re-certification. We can provide services for a range of technologies including:
- WLAN/RLAN/Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ad)
- RFID transmitters
- General Short Range Devices (SRD) or Low Power Devices (LPD)
- Cellular radios for voice and data (GSM, CDMA/WCDMA, 3G, 4G, LTE)
We also provide expertise for wired telecom products from simple PSTN connections to high-speed optical connections.
- PSTN, Voice/Fax
- Leased Lines (E1/T1; E3/T3; STM-x, OC-x)