MIC Vietnam has released Circular 46/2016/TT-BTTTT to update the list of license-free frequency bands for radio devices. The Circular 46/2016/TT-BTTTT will take effect from 14 February 2017 and replace Circular 03/2012/TT- BTTTT.
- Detailed definition for each device class.
- Regulation on inductive loop devices.
- Regulation on wireless audio devices.
- Regulation on devices with operating frequency up to 246 GHz including Automotive radars and UWB devices
- Raise maximum RF output power allowed of WLAN 2.4 GHz devices up to 200mW.