MIC Vietnam has released Document No. 886/BTTTT-KHCN dated March 17, 2017 – the official instruction for implementation of Circular 42/2016/TT-BTTTT, previously reported here.
This Document No. 886/BTTTT-KHCN gives detailed instructions for implementation of several critical devices, including those listed below:
- QCVN 13:2010/BTTTT (CDMA requirement) is not required for for terminal CDMA-1x device using frequency bands 800 MHz and 450 MHz
- Regulatory national technical standard for UWB 60 GHz device is QCVN 18:2014/BTTTT (EN 301 489) until September 30, 2017. From October 01, 2017, regulatory standards shall be QCVN 18:2014/BTTTT and QCVN 88:2015/BTTTT.
- DoC for DVB-S/S2 set-top-box and tablet is not required until April 01, 2018
- IEC 62133 is required for DoC of lithium battery of cell phones, tablets, and laptop
- MIC temporarily accepts manufacturer’s reports for QCVN 80:2014/BTTTT (DVB-S/S2 requirement)
- MIC temporarily accepts manufacturer’s reports for DVB-T part for DoC of DVB-T2 set-top-box. Other requirement follows QCVN 63:2012/BTTTT.
- MIC temporarily accepts EN 55032/ CISPR 32 reports for TCVN 7189:2009 requirement.
- MIC temporarily accepts IEC 62133 reports of ISO 17025 Laboratories for DoC of Lithium batteries